Story sharing, Interview and Article
I recently received a Click to Empower Tee shirt as a Thank You from the All State Organization for the awareness work I am helping with. I will post photos soon but wanted to share with you that my story.... at least the readers digest version was posted on The Tell A GAL Pal web sight as well. It is a great honor to have been chosen to be apart of this awareness effort. I've no doubt as more victims come forward more changes will be made.
I also have the opportunity and honor to be interviewed by Angela Breidenbach, Mrs. Montana International 2009 for her blog God Uses Broken Vessels . She was a treat to visit with and I am beyond honored that she choose me to be apart of her project and showcased among so many other AMAZING women.
Click here to read the interview.
Also On The Minds of Moms has redone their website and made it so you can read my story and all the wonderful women of past issues stories, easier on their sight.
I hope that as more people are able to read where I've been that they will see where they can go and find the strength to take that first step out the door.
Finally I found this article today on the US allowing Domestic Violence Victims asylum. I know it will stir up controversy and I can definitely see both sides of the issue but it is my hope that as we are working to help victims of domestic violence start fresh here in the US that it will also help raise awareness and make resources more available for victims here in the states as well. Let's pray this a giant step forward.
I also have the opportunity and honor to be interviewed by Angela Breidenbach, Mrs. Montana International 2009 for her blog God Uses Broken Vessels . She was a treat to visit with and I am beyond honored that she choose me to be apart of her project and showcased among so many other AMAZING women.
Click here to read the interview.
Also On The Minds of Moms has redone their website and made it so you can read my story and all the wonderful women of past issues stories, easier on their sight.
I hope that as more people are able to read where I've been that they will see where they can go and find the strength to take that first step out the door.
Finally I found this article today on the US allowing Domestic Violence Victims asylum. I know it will stir up controversy and I can definitely see both sides of the issue but it is my hope that as we are working to help victims of domestic violence start fresh here in the US that it will also help raise awareness and make resources more available for victims here in the states as well. Let's pray this a giant step forward.
Comments
Post a Comment