OTMOM a year ago

While I was unpacking I stumbled on a copy of last Springs On the Minds of Moms magazine.
As I looked through I realized that this little magazine has made a major difference in my life and the lives of so many others. I want to send out a Thank you to Dani, Sheri, Ria and everyone on staff for all the work they do to make this a magazine something that helps others and shows the resiliency and generosity of women.
My husband suggested that I share my article on the blog since the hard copy touched so many. He has scanned it in so you could read it if you like. Just click each picture for a larger copy of the page.
It continues to be my hope that sharing my experiences others will find the courage to end the silence and share theirs.
Because only by speaking out and saying e we will not tolerate abuse in our homes anymore will we ever put an end to the best kept secret in our homes.
* All pictures by Ria Lee Photography






Comments
Post a Comment