On The Minds of Moms Article on Teen Dating Violence


As many of you know I was featured in an AMAZING little magazine called On the Minds of Moms just over a year ago. I was honored to be featured by them but most of all I feel blessed to be a part of their "family". Just a couple months before we moved to Ohio they asked me to write an article on Teen Dating Violence for the winter issue. I was excited to again be apart of this publication but due to a crazy move and life in general had to delay getting the article to them. Once we got settled Dani asked me if I would still be willing to contribute to the magazine. Naturally I said yes and am now THRILLED to announce that my article is on stands across Fargo-Moorhead in the April-May issue of the minds of moms. Because I know many of you don't subscribe (you should fix that) I thought I'd upload it here in case you'd like to pursue it. (You'll need to click each image to enlarge it for reading.)

Thank you Dani & Sheri for giving me my first by line but most importantly for helping get the word out about dating violence and getting the resources parents need into their hands so they can help their teens. You are FABULOUS!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking Sexting with your Kids

Relavent Redbook Articles

Dating Violence..... My story