Twitter got me.
Since its inception I have fought the twitter bug. I didn't have time of another technological advance to take up time and energy in my life. Today, however, I joined the millions of other people in the world that are updating the universe as to their comings and going via twitter... well kind of. The Victims' Voices at least will be updating the world with information and resources via twitter. After a long conversation with a very dear friend I realized it is just another way to get information on relationship violence into the hands of those that need it and so starting today you can follow The Victims' Voices on Twitter. Add me as a friend and you will be able to find information on where I'm speaking, what I'm doing and where to get more information to help those dealing with abuse in their lives. All in all a win win for everyone don't you think? Hope you see you there!


Comments
Post a Comment